Baldwin believes in supplying our customers with only the best products the industry has to offer. However, we do realize that problems can occur, and mistakes do happen.
If you need to return a product, please follow the guidelines listed below.
- All merchandise returned must be in the original carton with all packaging intact, unmarked and in new condition. This includes the Universal Product Code (UPC), manuals, parts and your receipt or packing slip.
- All merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Defective merchandise must be reported within 5 business days of the invoice date.
- Shortages must be reported within 10 days of the invoice date.
- Damaged merchandise should be refused.
- Concealed damaged merchandise should be reported immediately.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have seen some customers purchase more than 'normal' volumes of certain products (i.e. toilet tissue, hand sanitizers, paper/hand towel, cleaning products, etc). Like other major stores around Canada, we will not refund items that are deemed to have been purchased in this manner based on a change of mind after they have been shipped.
Return Request Form
Download a Return Request Authorization Form (PDF).